At Watauga Orthopaedics, our mission is to ensure our patients receive excellent care in a convenient and compassionate atmosphere, with a cost-effective price. We strive to deliver effective and efficient orthopaedic care and surgical expertise. We are looking for reliable, positive people to join our team in servicing the East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia area.
If you would like to apply for any of our current openings, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Our hiring team regularly
reviews these resumes and will reach out to you if you fit the qualifications we are searching for.
- Pride/Quality of Work – Work is completed accurately and efficiently, demonstrates initiative, thrives on new challenges
- Positive Attitude – Remains positive, adjusts to challenges and changes without compliant
- Accessible – Approachable, friendly, available when needed, open to new ideas
- Honesty & Integrity – Remains truthful and genuine, adheres to Watauga Orthopaedics morals and values, maintains ethical behavior
- Professionalism – Conducts themselves in a respectable and professional manner, maintains proper etiquette, adheres to dress code requirements
- Dependability – Manages time and workload to meet responsibilities, shows up for their scheduled shift on time, and with little or no attendance issues.
Orthopaedic Casting Technician
Medical/Clinical Assistant Full Time