At Watauga Orthopaedics, our mission is to ensure our patients receive excellent care in a convenient and compassionate atmosphere at a cost-effective price. We strive to deliver effective and efficient orthopedic care and surgical expertise. We are looking for reliable, positive people to join our team in servicing the East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia areas.
If you would like to apply for any of our current openings, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Our hiring team regularly reviews these resumes and will reach out to you if you fit the qualifications we are searching for. You may also apply through Indeed.com by clicking the links for posted positions below.
- Pride/Quality of Work – Work is completed accurately and efficiently, demonstrates initiative, and thrives on new challenges.
- Positive Attitude – Remains positive and adjusts to challenges and changes without complaint.
- Accessible – Approachable, friendly, available when needed, open to new ideas
- Honesty & Integrity – Remains truthful and genuine, adheres to Watauga Orthopaedics morals and values, and maintains ethical behavior.
- Professionalism – Conducts themselves in a respectable and professional manner, maintains proper etiquette, and adheres to dress code requirements.
- Dependability – Manages time and workload to meet responsibilities, shows up for their scheduled shift on time, and with little or no attendance issues.
Medical Billing Specialist
MRI Technologists Part-Time
Watauga Orthopaedics is the place to be! Check out this video and you will see.