Watauga Orthopaedics is a leader in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries for employees in northeast Tennessee and southwest Virginia. Our team of skilled physicians utilizes the most advanced techniques for shorter recovery times and faster healing, and focuses on getting injured employees back to work as quickly as possible.
Our work-related injuries services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Timely response to referring physicians
- Comprehensive work status reports
- Development of return-to-work programs, including work restrictions and light duty assignments
- Functional capacity evaluations (FCE)
- Independent medical evaluations (IME)
Our doctors and physical therapists provide comprehensive medical care to the injured worker, while our dedicated liaison keeps the employer, insurer, and case manager apprised of the treatment plan, progress, and status along the way.
We also offer a walk-in orthopedic urgent care clinic for employees who are injured on the job and need immediate treatment. They can simply walk in and be seen within minutes – no appointment necessary. Visit any time, Monday-Friday from 8 am to 8 pm, at any of our three locations in Johnson City, Kingsport, and Bristol.
Workers’ Comp Services in Johnson City, Kingsport & Bristol, TN
For more information on our workers’ compensation services or to make an appointment for an injured employee, call Watauga Orthopaedics at (423) 282-9011.